The city is my muse. In the process of blogging over the last 9 years, I’ve been documenting the city of St. Louis. In fact, St. Louis is such a wellspring of artistic inspiration that I’ve decided to compile a selection of 25 of my favorite backdrops for fashion photographs.
1. St. Louis Waterfront | Original Post
2. Moto Wall at Grand Center | Original Post
3. Graffiti Wall at the Waterfront | Original Post
4. Ruins of the National Memorial Church of God in Christ | Original Post
5. Green Wall near Forest Park and Spring | Original Post
6. St. Louis City Hall | Original Post
7. The MUNY at Forest Park | Original Post
8. Pattison’s Whiskey Ghost Sign in South City | Original Post
9. Falstaff Ghost Sign in South City | Original Post
10. Red Diamond Ghost Sign in Soulard | Original Post
11. Smile Ghost Sign in Soulard | Original Post
12. Moolah Theatre | Original Post
13. SLU Museum of Art | Original Post
14. Masonic Temple on Lindell Blvd | Original Post
15. Wall on Locust in Midtown, Original Post
16. Wall on Locust in Midtown, Original Post
17. St. Francis Xavier College Church | Original Post
18. St. Mary Magdalen Church | Original Post
19. Tower Grove Park | Original Post
20. The Loop | Original Post
21. Lafayette Park Lake | Original Post
22. The Old Power Plant on Locust Street | Original Post
23. Purple Wall on Olive Blvd in Midtown | Original Post
24. Wall at Dr. Martin Luther King Dr and 18th Street | Original Post
25. Ottoman Garden at the Missouri Botanical Garden | Original Post
Stay tuned. I have 25 more coming soon (see that new post here)
love it, love all the visuals.
I am looking for wedding photo locations and I love the green wall you posted near Forest Park & Spring. Do you know a more precise location for that wall so that I could pass the information along to my photographer?
Sure, Katelyn. From Forest Park Ave, turn South on Spring. There’ll be a dead end ahead of you and the option to make a left turn. Make that turn, and the green wall will be on your right.