One of my favorite transitional coats is the Soft Surroundings Brixton trench coat. This unlined coat stands out with its classic silhouette and classic details like epaulettes and sleeve straps. It also comes in a striking shade of yellow called Lemongrass.
I’ve received so many direct messages about this coat because it sold out pretty quickly last fall. I’m so excited, then, to let you know that the coat is back. Yes, it is back in stock just in time for spring.
Want proof of this coat’s versatility? Here’s a look back at 8 different ways I’ve worn mine. For size reference, I’m wearing the trench coat in a size small.
1. Leoaprd print dress/yellow trench
3. Gingham pants/yellow trench
4. Palm print pants/yellow trench
6. Menswear-inspired style with trench
7. Monochromatic style with yellow trench
8. Midi dress/leggings/trench coat