I’m celebrating a birthday this week. All month, I’ve been collecting birthday freebies from my favorite stores. I wrote a birthday rewards post before (see Birthday Rewards). Today’s post serves as an update to that one.
Here are my top 5 birthday rewards this year:
1. Sephora: Beauty Insiders receive a free, get-gorgeous birthday gift annually. A different gift is selected every year. For 2012, everyone receives a Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo. This is the best one yet!
2. Aveda: Sign up for the birthday club at Aveda to receive a free customized birthday gift (valued at up to $25). This year, I chose the pure-fume spirit spray (value $20), which was freshly-made using a customized fragrance of my choice.
3. DSW: DSW Rewards Members receive a $5 birthday certificate. This year, I used my certificate on some tights.
4. Helzberg Diamonds: Sign-up for a Helzberg account and receive a free birthday gift. This year, the birthday reward is a free pair of freshwater pearl earrings with sterling silver posts.
5. Anthropologie: Anthro card holders receive a special birthday discount of 15% off (sale items are included too).
On Friday, I’ll be grabbing my free latte from Starbucks. I’ll probably take advantage of a few of the free offers from restaurants too.
Are you signed up for birthday rewards? What are your favorites?