Last Thursday, Anthropologie launched its summer 2014 tag sale. I always look forward to this semi-annual sale because I’ve had so much luck securing some of my favorite Anthropologie items at affordable prices during past tag sales. Since I’ve already maxed my clothing budget for the month of June, I’ve been virtually rounding up my favorites. Today’s post shares my ten choice items in the tag sale. Look at those shoes though!
1. Sheath dress, $89.95 (orig. $168)
2. Door knocker earrings, $19.95 (orig. $38)
3. Flat sandal, $39.95 (orig. $69)
4. Headband, $19.95 (orig. $32)
5. T-strap sandal, $99.95 (orig. $200)
6. Ring, $19.95 (orig. $38)
7. Print wedges, $49.95 ($95)
8. Beaded necklace, $29.95 (orig. $52)
9. Swing tee, $39.95 (orig. $52)
10. Studs, $14.95 (orig. $32)
Diggin those shoes.
Gorgeous, right, Sing!
I actually ordered the necklace in #8, but I'm not sure if I'll keep it It's a little shorter (the first row) than I think I'd like. I'll have to see if I can style it at all.
Otherwise, I'm completely loving those print wedges in spot #7!
Oh…thanks for sharing that, Gracey. I imagined the entire necklace being longer. The print wedges are amazing indeed.