Economy of Style is counting down to its 5th anniversary. Yes, it’ll soon be five years since I started this blog on August 26th, 2007. Talking about milestones, the Economy of Style Facebook page recently reached 500 fans!
I’d like to start the celebrations early by thanking you with a giveaway of one of my favorite things, a pair of Kendra Scott Elle earrings. Last year, I discovered Kendra Scott earrings and I’ve been hooked on her designs since. Kendra Scott earrings are show stoppers!
These lilac Elle earrings were specially selected for you because they’ll be perfect for fall, blending in effortlessly with the top colors for the season.
|Pantone Fashion Color Report Fall 2012
Detailed description of the earrings:
Kendra Scott Elle earrings are the the sister of her legendary Danielle Earring. This style brings the dazzling drama of Danielle earrings, but are half the size, and hence half the weight.
- 14K Gold Plated Over Brass
- Size: 1.75″L x 0.75″W on earwire
- Stone: lilac onyx
- Retail: $52
How to enter:
- Mandatory: Enter your email address in the form below
- Optional: Earn an extra entry by doing any of the following:
- Follow Economy of Style via GFC
- Follow Economy of Style on Twitter
- Like Economy of Style on Facebook
- A valid email address must be entered in form.
- Valid entries can be made until Sunday, September 2, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST.
- International entries are welcome.
- A winner will be randomly selected using random.org
- Selected winner has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email. In the event of no response, another winner will be selected.
The Ananda striped silk thread bracelet set winner is Alana P!! Congratulations, Alana!!
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored solely by EconomyofStyle.net and not affiliated with Kendra Scott.