Two more days to go!
On Monday, I brought you something blue. And, if you haven’t already entered, there is still time to enter to win a pair of Amrita Singh Sunset earrings in turquoise. Details available in the Facebook Page Launch and Giveaway post.
Today’s giveaway brings you something old. Get in style this fall with a vintage frame bag. The bag has striking details like a floral pattern accented by beads, subtle hints of gold, a kisslock closure, foldable metal top handles, and a removable metal chain strap. A bag like this can jazz up any look. And, you do know that top handle bags are a must-have this fall, right?
I purchased this bag at the Women’s Closet Exchange, a St. Louis-based resale shop with a reputation for making designer goods affordable and available to everyone.
You’ve seen me pose with this bag in the following shot, but I’ve never actually used it because I’m sensitive to metals and the handle is metal. A bag this jazzy needs a home and an owner who will show it off.
|Posing with your future vintage bag. If you look closely, you will notice
that I have a handkerchief wrapped around the handle, so I can hold it.
How to enter:
- Mandatory: Leave a comment below this post with either your blog link or email address (for e.g., economyofstyle at gmail dot com).
- Mandatory: Subscribe to Economy of Style
- Must have a valid mailing address. International entries are welcome.
- Comments must have a blog link or email address to be valid.
- One entry per person.
- Valid entries can be made until Wednesday, August 31, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, September 1, 2011.
Come back on friday for the giveaway finale and anniversary celebration. It will be something new and all about you!