Paging all subscribers. It is time for another giveaway. Up for grabs is a pre-owned Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha crossbody bag. I can’t use it, so why not share it?
The bag has a retail value of $328 and will come to you in excellent condition.
The Natasha bag has been a favorite because of its mad style. It has a logoed turn-lock and a separate, semi-hidden compartment accented by a goldtone zipper. The leather feels like butter. And get this, the strap is fully adjustable, allowing it to easily transition from a cross body to a shoulder bag.
Measurements: 9″ high, 12″ wide, 4.5″ deep
Item details: Magnetic flap closure and a zipper closure
Strap: Adjustable from a drop of 10″ to 20″
How to enter:
- Mandatory: You must be subscribed to Economy of Style by the close of the giveaway. Leave a comment below this post with either your blog link or email address telling me how you are subscribed.
- Open to subscribers of Economy of Style only.
- Must have a valid mailing address anywhere in the world.
- Comments must have a blog link or email address to be valid.
- Valid entries can be made until Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, December 16, 2010 .