Happy New Year again, my friends! I just love the the fresh start that a new year ushers in. So, I thought I’d tap into that positive energy and share a few 2021 style goals. There have been some major career changes in my life that’ll surely shape my style this year, and I’m excited to see where that goes. In the meantime, here are a few of my goals for styling this year.
What I’m wearing:
2021 Style Goals
1. Wear clothes for how I want to dress now.
2. Choose styles comfy enough to wear at home and beautiful enough to wear outside.
3. Be more discerning about new purchases.
4. Dress up on occasion for no reason.
5. Find my style in my new tech career (more on that later).
6. Embrace color for eccentric everyday style.