Getting dressed for Thanksgiving requires a little thought. It’s a special occasion, so you want to look stylish, but you also want to be super comfortable to fully enjoy all the festivities. I did a round-up of 12 comfy looks that are perfect for celebrating Thanksgiving a couple years ago. Today, I thought I’d check in with an updated version of that post. The best news? You probably already the items in your closet to create your Thanksgiving style.
12 Cozy Chic Looks To Master Your Thanksgiving Style
1. Your favorite jeans and a sharp shirt
2. Thoughtfully selected knits and leggings
3. Turtleneck sweater and leggings
4. Puff sleeve blouse and stretch pants
5. Oversized blouse and leggings
7. Oversized chunky sweater and mini skirt
8. One piece wonders with wiggle room
9. Faux Suede leggings and chunky sweaters
10. Voluminous tops and your favorite jeans
11. Silky tops and wide leg pants
12. Knit dresses
13. Cozy sweater jackets and your favorite jeans
14. All black but play with texture
I love your style!
Appreciate you so much, Nylse!!