We got a real fall experience in St. Louis in October. So, I got to explore my 2019 fall style, embracing all my favorite trends and a few classics. Today’s post shares my personal favorites and the most popular looks last month.
1. Plaid Topper (see original post here)
2. Brown faux leather jacket (see post here)
3. Plaid and faux leather (original post here)
4. Ruffles and leather (go here for post details)
5. Velvet blazer (see original post here)
6. Jacket as a top (see post here)
7. Sweatshirt dresses (original post here)