I can’t even contain my excitement about fall color trends this year. The colors are just so rich, vibrant, and bold. Pantone identified Lush Meadow, a sophisticated shade of green, as a must-have color for fall. It’s been exciting to watch how green, in many shades, particularly the deeper tones, has translated into styles in stores. I thought, then, it would be fun to share 8 ways to add a little green to your style right now.
1. Find your perfect shade and rock a fancy blouse with just about anything.
2. Pair that fancy green blouse with a complementary print like leopard.
3. Block your favorite green with other statement hues of the season.
4. Add a rich pop of green to any look with a fab pair of pumps.
5. Layer a green sweater over fall basics to add interest.
6. Pull on a pair of green pants in your favorite silhouette.
7. Give a little cold shoulder in green.
8. Double up on trends by rocking a green vest.