Shopping for that super fly someone who has everything? Is that fly person yourself? No worries. I got you. This holiday gift guide is filled with unique and practical items she would love. I can vouch for the brands and products, too, because I own, use and love them. Furthermore, each business is owned by a black woman. So, gift shopping and woman empowerment convene on this list.
1. The Wrap Life. This Brooklyn-based company won me over with its sophisticated collection of handprinted, fashion-forward, African print head wraps. The lifestyle photoshoots around the launch of new collections are filled with style inspiration too.
L to R: Nandi head wrap | Pemba head wrap | Denim demi head wrap
2. Zipped and Printed. I became an instant fan of this etsy seller after purchasing a handmade, off-the-shoulder top for only $20. If you’re looking for one-of-a-kind, affordable gifts, this shop is for you. From African print ornaments to throw pillows to cards, Zipped and Printed has it all.
L to R: African print ornaments | African print key fob | Throw pillows
3. Toni Daley. Want a commitment-free new look? Want to eliminate bad hair days? Consider a half wig by Toni Daley. I’ve received more compliments and requests for hair tutorials on this hairstyle than any other in the history of my blog. No hair tutorial is required though. I’ve been wearing a half wig by Toni Daley.
4. Juvia’s Place. This company delivers highly pigmented eyeshadows in thoughtfully curated palettes. Every single eye look you’ve seen on my blog in recent months has been created with this palette. I don’t use anything else.
Juvia’s Place Nubian eyeshadow palette
5. Shea Moisture*. No matter your skin needs, Shea Moisture has the right skincare product for you. My sensitive, eczema-prone skin loves this stuff. And, I love that all the products are natural, organic, and sustainably-produced. My tried-and-true products from the line are linked below.
* Shea Moisture was co-founded and remains majority owned by a mother and son duo.
My all-time favorite skincare products from Shea Moisture:
Great post– I definitely plan to patronize. You are truly an inspiration!
P.S.- You are SLAYING that half wig!
Thanks so much, Torri! Glad you like the post. And, yes, I’ve been working this wig overtime 🙂
Such beautiful finds!!!…..Is that the Shea product you talked about?…..CAPIS
Thanks, CAPIS! Yes, these are the products I had mentioned. I bought you some.