I’m working on a fun collaboration that required an Economy of Style closet visit. In preparation, I pulled several of my favorite pieces and laid them out. The stylist and photographer liked my shoes and asked where I purchased them. Without thinking, I told them that most were J.Crew shoes. When I looked closely, though, ALL of the shoes were actually from J.Crew. Since finding a few shoe styles at J.Crew, especially my beloved Elsie pumps, that fit comfortably and always look amazing, I’ve been expanding my shoe collection. I’m happy to welcome J.Crew’s newest d’Orsay flat, Sadie, to the comfortable and fly shoe club.
Here are 5 reasons I’m loving this new Sadie flat:
1. They’re comfortable right out of the box.
2. They have a sexy v-shaped vamp (leopard pair has a slightly different style).
3. They’re already available in fabulous textures, prints, and colors. The red pair is calling my name!
4. Their overall silhouette is versatile, making them easy to wear with anything.
5. They have an affordable starting price of $98.
Sizing? I’m a true 8 and sized down a 1/2 size to a 7 1/2 for the best fit.
See the complete outfit that went with the shoes above in this post.