Need a gift for a coworker? Want to impress the host of a party you’re attending? Looking for chic holiday finds for yourself? This post has you covered. I’ve rounded up some of the items I like to gift year after year. From the highly anticipated makeup collaboration between Prabal Gurung and Mac to a monogram mug that everyone wants to sip from, this gift guide has a little something for all.
1. Prabal Gurung for Mac. A must-buy for beauty mavens. The collection hits stores this Wednesday.
2. Monogram mugs. They’re back and still make the perfect gift for anyone on your list.
3. Makeup brush set. High quality brushes in a keepsake votive. Perfect for anyone who uses makeup.
4. Nail polish set in holiday colors. The perfect finishing touch to any holiday outfit.
5. Photo frame. This frame by Nate Berkus is as beautiful as the photograph it’ll hold.
6. Correspondence cards. Sometimes, more than a text is in order.
7. Lion place card holders. Roar! It’s a gold lion. What’s not to love?
8. Scented candle. This is a perennial favorite. Scented candle in a stylish porcelain base.
9. Vase. A faceted vase in gold. Even sticks will look good in it.
10. Notebook set. A stylish set for jotting notes down.