It’s almost coat season here in the Lou. So, last weekend, I took my coats out of storage. In the past couple years, I’ve been editing my coat collection, donating what no longer fit and adding the essentials. I’m pleased with the coats I now own as it seems I do have the basics—a trench, a rain coat, a peacoat, a cozy coat, and a puffer.
If I do decide to purchase a coat this season, it won’t be basic. I want bold color or print or something that’ll make this coat standout in my wardrobe. If you’re in the same position, check out these coats I’ve been eying online. I’m leaning towards the Anthro ‘Dusken Funnelneck’ coat, so I’m closely watching and waiting for it to go on sale.
1. Anthropologie ‘Leopardily’ coat ($99 on sale)
2. Old Navy plaid coat ($35 coat sale in-store)
3. Loft ‘Berry Tweed’ coat ($168, Loft offers available weekly)
4. Anthropologie ‘Dusken Funnelneck’ coat ($298, waiting for markdowns)
5. Old Navy tweed coat ($35 coat sale in-store)