In The Science of Shopping on a Budget Part I, I described off-price retailers as budget shopper havens. Earlier this year, Ross Dress for Less, the nation’s largest off-price apparel and home fashion chain, opened its first stores in the St. Louis area. With prices 20% to 60% lower than department store prices, Ross has become a favorite shopping spot.
Back-to-school shopping? Ross will get you styled for less. Fellow educators, Ross has our styles too. Check-out my classic teacher ensemble featuring a favorite find from Ross Dress for Less.
|Blazer—c/o Ross Dress for Less,
Dress—Max & Cleo via BCBG Outlet (similar, alternative),
Shoes—Tahari (similar), Belt—Hobo International (similar)
How to enter:
- Mandatory: Enter your email address in the form below
- Optional: Earn an extra entry by doing any of the following:
- Like Ross Dress for Less on Facebook
- Follow Economy of Style via GFC (see sidebar)
- Follow Economy of Style on Twitter
- Like Economy of Style on Facebook
- A valid email address must be entered in form.
- Valid entries can be made until Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Must have a mailing address in the United States (Guam and Hawaii included).
- A winner will be randomly selected using random.org
- Selected winner has 48 hours to respond to winning notification email. In the event of no response, another winner will be selected.
Disclosure: Ross Dress for Less is providing one $25 gift card to the winner of this giveaway.