Fall 2011 is the season of making bold fashion statements. And, jewelry is at center stage with bold, colorful, and distinctive designs topping all the must-have lists.
To help you make your own statements this fall, Bombay Fashions, a premier online one-stop destination for affordable fashion jewelry and accessories, is offering TWO lucky winners any one item each from its newly introduced Bella Collection. Let me tell you, the Bella Collection will get you right for fall with its large selection of statement necklaces, earrings, and bangles. See some of my favorite items below:
|Bella Collection Bracelets|
|Bella Collection Earrings|
|Bella Collection Necklace|
Economy of Style is a fan of Bombay Fashions because of its distinctive designs and its affordable price point (average price of each product is $20). Several others have also taken note, including Lucky, Glamour, Seventeen, and O, The Oprah Magazine.
Two winners will be selected! See entry details below.
How to enter:
- Mandatory: Leave a comment below this post with either your blog link or email address (for e.g., economyofstyle at gmail dot com).
- Mandatory: You must be a follower of Economy of Style via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Must have a valid mailing address in the United States
- Comments must have a blog link or email address to be valid.
- One entry per person.
- Valid entries can be made until Monday, September 26, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST.
- TWO winners will be randomly selected and announced on Tuesday, September 27, 2011.
- Selected winners have 48 hours to respond to winning notification email. In the event of no response, another winner will be selected.