Interested in updating your wardrobe with new items for spring? Looking for a new pair of shoes? End-of-the-month funds running low? Don’t worry; I got you. Here are the top 5 places to shop this weekend without breaking the bank.
1. The Limited. With a generous discount for students and educators and a favorable policy allowing us to compound discounts, there is always good reason to give the Limited a look. But, this weekend is the Limited’s Friends and Family Sale, so the savings will be big! Print a 40% off coupon and take it to a store. Students and educators, don’t forget that you get an additional 15%. Go forth and compound discounts!
Related Post: The Limited Seamed Petal Skirt.
2. TJ Maxx. A limited budget is never a problem when shopping in TJ Maxx. This store brings the designers goods to you minus the designer prices.
3. Marshalls. Brand name and designer fashion at a fraction of the cost every day. What else can I say?
Related post: Shoe Splurge at Marshalls
4. Loft. The Loft offers fabulous clothing for every woman and at affordable prices. This weekend (Friday and Saturday only), get 30% off the entire store. And, yes, that does include sale items too.
Related post: Loft Crinkle Stripe Jacket
5. Banana Republic. I have not been shopping regularly at BR, but when the prices come down, I become quickly reacquainted. With new markdowns (now up to 40% off) and an extra 25% off sale items, BR is a must stop this weekend.
Related posts: Banana Republic Full White Skirt
Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Shopping!