There is no better way to brave the cold weather than in a stylish trenchcoat. And, Laundry by Shelli Segal introduced style to function in this navy trench that is up for grabs.
With a striking purple lining, standout quadruple buttons on the sleeves, and a button detail at the center rear kickpleat, this trench says, “classic does not have to be boring!”
The trench retails for $220. I purchased it in a Nordstrom Rack earlier this year. It will come to you brand new (without the tags).
Specifics on the coat:
Mid-weight cotton-nylon blend
Notch lapel with triple button placket
Dual flap pockets
Double ring buckle belt along waist
Quadruple button cuff
Center rear kick pleat with button closures
How to enter:
- Mandatory: Leave a comment below this post with either your blog link or email address.
- Optional: Earn an extra entry by following Economy of Style through Google Friend Connect (see side panel).
- Must have a valid mailing address in the United States.
- Comments must have a blog link or email address to be valid.
- Valid entries can be made until Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Winner will be randomly selected and announced on Thursday, December 2, 2010 .