Peace y’all. So, I’ve been talking with Valerie over at AlanandVal, who recently published a Hooray for Fall (Fashion) post featuring some selections that are “in” this fall. After viewing Valerie’s fabulous selections, I tasked myself with finding similar items that were lower in cost, but equal in fabulousness.
So, here we go.
Trends that are in for Fall/Winter 2010
1. Grey is the new black! Shoes and purses in grey are staples this fall, but a grey coat is also a chic way to stay warm.
Nine West Tovino Flat, $41.79
Grey Bianca Bag, $70
2. Animal Print. Ease into this trend with affordable basics—scarves, bangles, and shoes
The Limited Leopard Print Scarf, $29.90
Gabriella Rocha Abilene Pump, $26.98
3. Military style. Opt for budget friendly, military-inspired pieces that are both mod and feminine this fall.
4. Belts. These provide a budget-savvy way of transforming any outfit. This fall your style options are endless. Visit your neighborhood Marshalls and TJ Maxx for designer belts priced at under $25. More of an online shopper? Visit 6pm.com.
5. Lower Heels. Heel heights are coming down this fall, and your shoe budget could move in the same direction with these finds.
N.Y.L.A. GIA Low Heel Pump, $54.10
typeZ KC 2 Leather Pump, $19.95
6. Jewelry. This fall, jewelry wants to stand out. Bib necklaces, bold bangles, and oversized cocktail rings will do the trick. Check out these pieces that are high in drama yet low in cost.
Now, let’s go shopping…on a budget!!
Disclosure: As usual, all the ideas and opinions expressed are my own. No monetary compensation was received for doing this post.
NB: Prices noted may have changed since collecting information for the post.