You have no idea. Ha. Ok, I’ve been tagged by Apresenta to post 7 random facts about myself. Here goes.
- I was born and raised in St. Kitts, an island nation with a population that barely exceeds the University at which I now work.
- I spend most winter breaks in St. Kitts for Carnival.
- I only write with black ink and the pen has to be a Pilot p-500 pen.
- My favorite chocolate candy is a Cadbury Picnic bar. It is usually hard to find, so whenever I travel and find it, I stock up.
- I hate flower bouquets, and always worry that graciously accepting them from unknowing folks sends the wrong message. Of course, I had to let the Apex know after the first time.
- I don’t wear rings anymore.
- It is rare that I buy anything at full price.