Still shopping for holiday gifts? Been putting off shopping for some people on your list? Thought you were done shopping but forget someone on your list? No worries. I got you. Today’s post rounds 15 amazing last-minute gifts that anyone would love. These are products that perform, are functional, and just all-around cool.
Amazing Last-Minute Gifts
1. All-natural soaps that everyone from the person with sensitive skin to the person with particular taste will love. Shop them here for $4.99 each.
2. A succulent (shop a set of 3 for $17.99 here). It’s a lovely, living gift that’s low maintenance. I use mine in flat lays all the time (see how here).
3. A lucky token keychain (shop it here for $14). Everyone carries keys, right?
4. Monogram mugs are the easiest personalized gifts to give (shop them here for only $8). You might not know a whole lot about a person, but you know their name and hence an initial. Besides, how adorable are these?
5. Blis lip scrub and lip balm set (shop it here for $15). It’s chapped-lip season, and everyone is reaching for a lip moisturizer. Give ’em the best.
6. Aveda Lip Saver (shop it here for $8). Currently, this is my personal favorite. So, I keep it stocked and get it for friends too.
7. Day Designer/Blue Sky daily planner (find it in Target stores for $14.99). I swear by the Day Designer planner (see more in this post). If you don’t want to fork over $49 for the original one, this lower-cost collab version offers most of the functionality.
8. Notepad and pen (shop the set here for $10). Gift the tools to help ’em write it down and make it happen.
9. Glittering manicure set (shop it here for $18). All the essentials for well-groomed nails in an adorable case. Who wouldn’t love that?
10. OPI Fiji Collection Duo (shop the duo here for $17.95). Can’t gift a trip to Fiji, gift nail colors inspired by Fiji.
11. The only top coat to ever use (shop it here for $9.95). This fast-dry top coat is the best ever. See my review here.
12. Capri Blue candles in volcano (shop them here for $12). Candles make perfect small gifts, and these smell wonderful.
13. Coasters (shop them individually here for $14). Officemate or friend needs some place cool to place their drinks? These natural stone with gold electroplating coasters are super chic and functional.
14. Body butter (shop it here for $11.99). SheaMoisture body products are so thoughtfully made and effective that they are sure to please anyone on your list.
15. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb (shop it here for $18). Fenty Beauty products are the IT beauty products of the year! If you don’t know the particular taste of someone on your list, this Gloss Bomb looks and feels amazing on everyone.
What are your favorite last-minute gifts?